October 23 & 24, 2015
Friday: 11am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Shopko Hall – 1901 S. Oneida Street, Green Bay
Join us at the 19th Annual SHOPKO Sweet Street! This event is one of the largest and most popular Halloween events in Northeast Wisconsin. SHOPKO Sweet Street provides safe and controlled trick-or-treating and activities for children.
Children under 2 year old are free but do not receive candy at the trick or treat houses (although you may purchase a ticket for them to go trick or treating)
Your admission includes access to all of these fun activities:
- Costume contest Saturday with judging from 9-9:45 & 10-10:45. Winner will be announced on the entertainment stage at 11:15 AM.
- Enjoy live music and dance performances all day long – including the music and entertainment of Mr. Billy, Green Bay Fusion, Kids on the Move & Herb Blue’s Total Self Defense.
- Come visit with and pet furry animals at the PETTING ZOO (Friday 2pm-7pm and Saturday 10am-3pm)
- More than 150,000 pieces of candy are handed out to the mini ghosts and goblins while trick-or-treating through the returning Sweet Street. All candy will be PEANUT FREE this year!
- Release some energy with interactive activities: inflatable games, karate and pumpkin bowling
- Let your creativity shine through coloring on the super-sized coloring mural
- Make your way through the giant Two Men & A Truck box maze
- Explore science and fun experiments in the Young Scientist Corner provided by the St. Norbert’s Chemistry & Physics Clubs
- Capture a photo memory in your costume with Ambrosius Studios great photo drop background
- Develop your inner football player by visiting the Blizzards Football booth
- Keep Spriggy Safe and learn about home safety at the Kohl’s Cares booth
- Toothbrushes provided by Kaminski Dental in their booth
*Those participating in Aurora Baycare’s Spooky Sprint will receive a complimentary ticket to SHOPKO Sweet Street in the race packet!