October 24 & 25, 2014
Friday: 11am – 8pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Shopko Hall – 1901 S. Oneida Street, Green Bay
Join us at the 18th Annual Sweet Street! This event is one of the largest and most popular Halloween events in Northeast Wisconsin. Community First Credit Union Sweet Street provides safe and controlled trick-or-treating and activities for children.
Discounted advance tickets available at the Green Bay Copps Foods Centers, Community First Credit Union Locations, and the Resch Center Box Office October 13 – 23rd
Children under 1 year old are free but do not receive candy at the trick or treat houses (although you may purchase a ticket for them to go trick or treating)
Your admission includes access to all of these fun activities:
- More than 150,000 pieces of candy are handed out to the mini ghosts and goblins on the infamous Trick or Treat Sweet Street.
- Release some energy with interactive activities: inflatable games, giant corn box dig, basketball, and beanbag toss
- Let your creativity shine through making your own arts & crafts, coloring on the super-sized coloring mural, or decorating a sugar cookie
- Your mini-monsters will have a blast in The School House Wee Ones Play Area – with activities specially designed for children ages 1-4 such as: Duplo LEGO tables, Melissa & Doug art projects, Magformers, Zoobs, Do A Dot, Gears station, plus much more!
- Make your way through the giant Two Men & A Truck box maze
- Visit the Special Memories Petting Zoo and pet animals such as the baby yak, Scottish Highlander cafe, Brahma calf, Zebu calf, goats, sheep, African spurred tortoise, bunnies, chickens, and a pot bellied pig!
- Capture a photo memory in your costume with Ambrosius Studios great photo drop background
- Enjoy live music, magic, and dance performances all day long
- Visit with the variety of vendors and partake in their fun games at their booths
*Activities and entertainment subject to change